Strategically best geographical position for Industrilas China
Evaluate and advise Industrilas on how we should position the company geographically in China, in order to have the best opportunity to grow our business.
This includes travelling to China and for a month collect data that is needed to finalise the task. The work involves both analysing our customer base and supply chain.
NUMBER OF STUDENTS
1 or 2
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a bachelor or master thesis student who really wants to make a difference with your work. And at the same time embark on a great adventure.
- A real business case
- An international experience
- Roundtrip plane tickets to China
- Accommodation for one month in Shenzhen, China (dormitory style)
Get the full description HERE. If you have questions or want more information, please contact HR Manager Helen Nordvall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 010-130 75 93.
To apply, please send us:
- Your resume
- A personal message, including a short description of yourself and the thesis/internship you are applying for. You can also send us an unsolicited application for a job – please specify what you are applying for in the subject line
- A document describing your education and the courses you have studied/are studying